Friday 30 November 2012

36 weeks . . . .The big 9 months


How far along? 36 weeks  & 6 days  . . . CANNOT believe I am 9 months preggy 

Total weight gain/measurements? 3kg+ I believe I have not weighed myself this week

Maternity clothes? None ;)

Stretch marks? Yuppp

Sleep? Much more restless, so hard to get and stay comfortable, especially when you have to manoeuvre to change sides :(

Best moment this week? Our 36 week scan . . . . seeing our lil bumpy was just glorious! He's so cute and such a lil character already. Read about our latest scan here. 

Miss anything? Bending down at times lol other than that not really 

Movement? Yuppp lil bumpy is moving around as a type

Food cravings? None really just lemon sorbet . . . . and pineapple but it gives me major heartburn boooo

Anything making you queasy or sick? Not this week . . . however heartburn is back with a vengeance

Gender? Lil man

Labour signs? None so far

Belly button in or out? Team inny - think I'll probably stay that way too 

Wedding rings on or off? Rings are on

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy mood generally. . . again a few hormonal dips my poor partner lol 

Looking forward to? Finishing work next week!!!!! I cannot for the life of me wait I'm terribly excited!!!! Getting closer to meeting our lil man in person :) 



Mel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment