Friday 23 November 2012

35 Weeks

How far along?  35 weeks 6 days

Total weight gain/measurements?  3kg which my midwife was very surprised at . . . . think she was expecting me to put on more weight than I have, so I'm glad I've done well so far

Maternity Clothes?  None so far

Stretch marks?  Yup

Sleep?  A lil' better recently apart from the never ending  need to pee and a slightly numb left side

Best moment this week?  Midwife appointment as all is well with myself and bumpy so far. Enjoying time with my partner and lil bumpy, and also getting the finishing bits for my hospital bag [better late than never] Will do a post on 'What's in my hospital bag' soon. 

Miss anything?  Again . . . not much just being able to paint my toes nicely and put on my boots myself lol

Movement?  Oh yes, baby boy is making his presence very known. He absolutely loves his dad and kicks/moves for him when he's around . . . on the phone . . . within close radius . . . and while they are spending their quality time 'talking' :)

Food cravings?  Pineapple, chocolate recently humph and lemon sorbet yummm

Anything make you queasy or sick?  Not so far this week indigestion has also died down a lil' which is great!

Gender?  Lil' boy

Labour signs?  None this week . . . but helllloooooo Braxton Hicks

Belly button in or out?  Team inny

Weddings rings on or off?  Rings are still on

Happy or moody most of the time?  Happy mood generally 

Looking forward to?  We have a scan on Wednesday cannot wait to see our lil bumpy and getting closer to finishing the re-decoration CANNOT wait for it to be finished. 



Mel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment