Monday 12 November 2012

34 WEEKS

How far along?  34 weeks & 2 days

Total weight/gain:  Around 5lbs so far . . . will need to confirm for this week

Maternity clothes:  None

Stretch marks:  Yup, learning to wear them with honour

Sleep:  Much the same, had a really restless night on Saturday


Best moment this week:  Seeing lil' bumpy kick away for his grandma and dad. Getting the redecorating started

Miss anything?  Being able to paint my toes properly and bending over with ease lol

Movement:  Yup lil' man gives me good early morning, late morning, afternoon, late afternoon, evening, late evening and good night kicks

Food cravings:  None this week, but as I am typing this I would love pineapple chunks and the lemon juice from Marks & Spencer!!

Anything making you queasy or sick?  No not really just the usual, indigestion/heartburn

Gender:  Lil' boy

Labour sings:  None so far

Belly button in or out?  Team inny

Wedding rings on or off?  Rings are on

Happy or moody most of the time:  Happy most of the time . . . spouts of moodiness . . . been very emotional recently though.

Looking forward to: Finishing of buying my bits for my hospital bag (not like me to not be organised), seeing the redecorating getting completed.



Mel xx






No comments:

Post a Comment