Friday 7 December 2012

37 Weeks


How far along? 37 weeks 6 days yayaya

Total weight gain/measurements? Not sure exactly 3kg+

Maternity clothes? None

Stretch marks? Yes . . . had some pre-pregnancy

Sleep? Has been soooo uncomfortable recently, my goodness, and if I need to go to the loo it's painful whereas before I would at least be able to slowly get myself out of bed.

Best moment this week? Finishing work this week . . . . so glad I will be able to relax and just enjoy the little time I have before baby boy comes. My work colleagues spoilt me. Had a lovely date night with my fella this week too.  

Miss anything? Erm not much apart from a good night's comfortable sleep

Movement? Oh yes, my lil man still bumbles around in there  :) 

Food cravings? None really this week . . . been really wanting cold cold water

Anything making you queasy or sick? Not this week, heartburn has behaved a lil this week

Gender? Lil' man

Labour signs? None this week, but I find myself with any twinge or uncommon feeling thinking ooooh is this it lol

Belly button in or out? Team inny

Wedding rings on or off? Rings are on 

Happy or moody most of the time? Been happy this week, just really want the redecorating to be finishhheeedd now so I can get back my house and some organisation lol 

Looking forward to? Enjoying my first week off work . . . getting the redecorating completed . . . relaxing and catching up on some reality tv programmes




Top left pic - lil' man was sticking his bum out I tried to capture him in full action but you get the drift :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment