Friday 21 December 2012

38 and 39 Weeks

Hello guys, 

I have had to compile my 38 and 39 week reviews together as my internet was down last week . . . thank you Sky :(

I now have a little backlog of posts so will try to get those up on here this coming week. 


How far along? 39 weeks 6 days . . . again 39 weeeekkkks

Total weight gain/measurements? Not sure exactly must be around 4kg

Maternity clothes? None . . . not one item lol

Stretch marks? Yupp

Sleep? Again soooo uncomfortable for the past 2 weeks . . . getting a sore left side even though I use a pillow underneath my middle area . . . the strong need to pee at silly o clock in the morning . . . heart burn . . . braxton hicks have definitely increased . . . its just all going on lol. 

Best moment this week? Finishing majority of the re-decorating, washing baby boys clothes, not being at work :) has been a joy to just relax. Also spent some much needed quality time with my other half, mom, sister, nephews and niece. 

Miss anything? Erm not much apart from being able to eat without indigestion . . . I love pineapple and I seem to get extreme bouts of heart burn/indigestion if I eat this. 

Movement? Yupp . . . lil man enjoys making his presence known forever with his little foot under my ribs lol

Food cravings? None really . . . actually chocolate and hot ribena yummmm

Anything making you queasy or sick? Just the usual heart burn/indigestion

Gender? Lil' man

Labour signs? None for 38 weeks . . . . However now there is A LOT of pressure down below, and also cramping - similar to period pains soooo I am really hoping my lil' man is on his way now, as his due date is tomorrow 22nd December 2012.

Belly button in or out? Team inny

Wedding rings on or off? Rings are on 

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy majority of the time . . . 38 weeks - More anxious and wanting to get things completed and done before our lil' man gets here. 39 weeks - Happy mood,  think I have been able to relax a lot more this week. 

Looking forward to? Again enjoying my maternity leave. Getting closer to meeting our prince. Daddy is also off work for 2+ weeks so excited, so I hope our bubba comes in good time but we will see.


My 39 weeks pregnancy bump ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment